Thinking Impaired Intro Thinking Impaired Intro

uhhh

either your sound is on event, or its not long enough, or whatever, but the music ends much ealier before the finish, i suggest changing it to stream, since its the only sound in the swf, and it wont start prematurly.

Sirklawd responds:

lol, ya sorry about that. its already fixed, and a new version has been uploaded. I'm just a nub.

Vancouver Flash Vancouver Flash

You done my city proud

This is a great tourism movie. the only thing I can think of to make it better is make it a little faster, like fps-wise, and maybe more dynamic when switching areas of greater vancouver, awesome nonetheless

Average Man Average Man

heyyy....

where's the easter egg comentary, matt, u always have some crazy shenaniganz to share with us

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

nicely coded piece of work

but... no more of Kagome... please... it just lacks when you select a character, or beat a level or anything. very good though, for 16, yeesh

Mobile Weapon Episode 1 Mobile Weapon Episode 1

uhhh

its cool.

and oh, PEE ESS to all you whining junksluts:

you're browser is DENYING any file saving to your computer from newgrounds, and hence not allowing the game to save your progress and start a game, it's not their problem, it's YOURS.

Tropzilla 2 Tropzilla 2

heh...

for the fist boss and probably the next bosses, jsut go off screen to the elft.... your invincible. none of the attacks get you. and you can jsut max power blast everything...haha good job tho.

Smooth Smooth

I like.

RiverK responds:

You're contractually obligated to.

Wondering Wondering

its really good.

too bad you don't have the downloads you deserve :/

monkeycat responds:

Hey thanks

Really appreciate the feedback!

If you're interested I will be releasing my first home made Album on:

www.frequentanalysis.com

In early September... or you could visit me at:

www.myspace.com/flightywench

Thanks again - you rock! :)